Friday, August 10, 2012

Look 44: I Dream In Colour







Look 44:

SKIN: *MY UGLYDOROTHY | Serah04 (Burly) | 
EYES: Insufferable Dastard | Gem Eyes in Sunset | Old Group Gift |
HAIR: Sugarsmack! | Cate - Lemondrop | Hair Fair Gift | 
FRECKLES: ROZENA | Freckle and Beauty Mark Set - "More" |
STOCKINGS: Doppleganger | Suspender Tights - Black | 
SHOES: House of Fox | Jealous Bootie - Coral | 
BAG: [DDL] | The GodMother - White |
BRACELET: [DDL] | The NN - Black and Gold | Gatcha Item |
VEST [MESH]: piccara | Buttoned Vest 
SKIRT [MESH]: Tee*fy | Skater Skirt Collide - Saffron | 

Notes:
I haven't blogged in a while because I've been trying to get control of my totally chaotic inventory.  Confession: I have a habit of buying stuff on sale just because it's on sale, and it piles up in my inventory and then I get completely overwhelmed and then don't know where anything is!  So, I'm trying to get into the habit of buying things more carefully; selecting a piece I really, really like and then looking for items to go with it, rather than going "oh, that's cute and cheap, why not!"  I'm also pretty low on Lindens and probably shouldn't buy anymore for a while... so, I'm going to try to make upcoming looks using things in my inventory that I haven't shown yet, even if they aren't especially new.  These items shown here do happen to be fairly recent, tho!  I love that I was able to wear the mesh skirt with the mesh vest... though I did have to size up a bit on the vest, and now my avi has huge gazongas (much bigger than they actually are on my shape!).  The hair was free at the hair fair, and I thought it was adorbs.  I'm also loving DDL's accessories right now - so well made!  

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment