Thursday, September 5, 2013

Look 74: Without so Much as a Shiver





If you still haven't made it over to the Arcade because you can't stand fighting the crowds, why not swing over to Collabor88 and grab up any last minute goodies you might have missed? There's only a few days left before the next round, and I don't know about you, but the birthday round was so great that every time I've gone back, I find something I meant to buy and didn't! 

In addition to my C88 goodies, I've purchased something I never thought I would purchase - mesh feet by Slink! One thing about me is that I hate, and I mean hate tinting feet. This is why I rarely purchase open-toed shoes in SL. When I discovered that some of my favorite skin creators are now making appliers for the Slink feet and hands, I became a lot more interested in getting a set of feet for my avatar. Then, when I saw these platforms by Milk Motion and how cute they were, I was sold! Now I can't wait to expand my collection of Slink-compatible footwear. Better go buy some more lindens... 

My Look
SKIN - The Sugar Garden | Baby - X Tone |
EYES: Anara | Anara Custom Mesh Eyes |
HAIR: Liquence | F2 in Color Ombres |
BLUSH & FRECKLES: Sugar Heart | Sweetheart Spreckles & Crush Blush |
LIPS: The Sugar Garden | Baby Smooches - Strawberry |
TEETH: Fashionably Dead | Bardot Teeth |
LASHES: Beetlebones | Dollface - Black |
FEET: Slink | Mesh Feet Medium (appliers by The Sugar Garden)
BRACELET: LaGyo | Helen Bangle Gold - Type A | @ C88 |
NECKLACE: Glow Studios | Pink Sunrise | (past arcade) |
HEADPIECE: Things | Soma Face Chain - Gold | @ SL Fashion Week |
BAG: Milk Motion | Perfume Bottle Bag | @ C88 |
SHOES: Milk Motion | Salome Sandals - Plum | @ C88 |
TOP (under): KoKo | Glitter Crop Top - Gold |
DRESS: The Secret Store | Sequined Flapper Dress - Plum | @ C88 |
POSES: Flowey | "Dazzle" Set | @ C88 |

(Background by RubyBlossom @ flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment