Sunday, October 6, 2013

Look 80: Make My Mouth Water





The Candy Fair just opened this weekend and there's lots of delectable treats for your sweet tooth. I actually don't eat candy in real life, but it seems in Second Life I can't get enough of it - especially if I can wear it like an accessory! Most of what I'm wearing - including the birdies on my shoulders and the cotton-candy cart - can be found at the Candy Fair. I'm also wearing a new skin, Luna, by one of my favorite skin creators: The Sugar Garden. Both the eyes and lipstick are a new TSG release, too, with the lipstick being a Candy Fair exclusive. I don't know about you, but just looking at this picture gives me a toothache. In a good way...

My Look:
SKIN: The Sugar Garden | Luna - X Tone |
EYES: The Sugar Garden | Luminate - Pink |
HAIR: Chemistry | Bubbles - Sky |
FRECKLES & BLUSH: Sugar Heart |
LIPSTICK: The Sugar Garden | Sweet Luna Lipgloss - Twizzler | @ The Candy Fair |
EARS & HORN: Half Deer | Sweet Dreams Unicorn Set - Spun Sugar | @ The Candy Fair |
BIRDIES: Half Deer | Ice-cream-aholic Birdy - Cake Cone | @ The Candy Fair |
COTTON CANDY: Birdy | Cotton Candy Gift | @ The Candy Fair |
HAIR BOWS: LaViere | Candy Bow - Mint |
BRACELET: *MM* | Yummy Charm Bracelet |
NAILS: Starry Heaven | Taffy Fingernails - for Slink Hands | @ The Candy Fair |
RING: Tea.s | Ring Pop - Watermelon | @ The Candy Fair |
NECKLACE: Tee*fy | Wooden Bow Necklace |
STOCKINGS: Hopscotch | Dotted Stockings Pastel - Mint | @ The Candy Fair |
SOCKS: Stellar | Ruffle Socks - White |
SHOES: Okkbye | Platform Sandals - Blue Waves - for Slink Feet |
TOP: Violent Seduction | Lolita Blouse - Pink |
ROMPER: Osito | Retro Romper - Ice Cream Parlour | @ The Candy Fair |
COTTON CANDY CART & SIGN: Follow Us! | @ The Candy Fair |
POSES: Imeka | "Julie" Set | @ The Chapter Four |


No comments:

Post a Comment