Monday, November 25, 2013

Harvest House


Hello all. It's been a while... I've been very busy in RL, but I just realized the other day that I haven't yet posted the pictures of my autumn home. And since it's really barely autumn anymore, I really ought to get them up.


I was going for a cozy, warm place with a witchy feel, and I think I achieved that... let me give you the tour, k?












I'm going to do something I wouldn't normally do and skip the credits, mostly due to time constraints. I will post a list of all the creators featured in the above pictures (and cross my fingers that I don't miss anyone), but no landmarks. If you want to know where something specific comes from, please leave me a comment to ask!  Despite the brevity of this post I hope you enjoyed these pics :)

Content in above pics by: Trompe Loeil, Happy Mood, We're Closed!, Beetlebones, Pilot, Lisp, MMG's, Cheeky Pea, Sanctuaire, Vespertine, Noctis, Discordant Designs, Fri.Home, floorplan, POST, Zigana, Zinnia's, Half-Deer, Picnic, Lark, BBQQ, Y's House, Atomic, lame, OMEN, applefall, keke, tatty soup, TIA, tres blah, and hopefully I haven't missed anyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment