Sunday, April 16, 2017

Look 95




My Look

SKIN: .tsg. | vita - x tone (omega applier - shown on 'Catya' by Catwa) |
EYES: tsg.  | Luminate - dark brown |
EARS: Mandala | Steking ears |
HAIR: Wasabi Pills | Paige - Lunar pack | fameshed |
LIPS: tsg. | spring lips - pink (group gift) |
BLUSH 1: [okkbye] | the button nose - tintable (catwa applier - shown on 'Catya') |
BLUSH 2: The Horror! | borealis highlighter | The Seasons Story |
HEADPIECE: Astralia | Thorn roses headpiece |
BOOTS: Candy Doll | Jasmine boots - white |
LANTERN: darkendStare | neko lantern - white | The Seasons Story
OUTFIT: [cynful] | bloom blouse and skirt - pink | C88 |

I didn't expect to like this outfit when I grabbed the demo at this latest round of collabor88, but I ended up instantly adoring how it looked on my avi. It probably helps that I've switched over to a shape with more exaggerated curves, but I also take it as a lesson to always, always try on a demo. The creator's advertising and models might not look like your 'type,' but you never know how it'll look on you until you try it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment