Saturday, October 14, 2017

Look 179


My Look

SKIN: Enfer Sombre* | Porcelain - Izumi (1) | @The Secret Hideout |
EYES: [MUDSKIN] | IU eye lens hud |
HAIR: [DUE] | Atomic - Hud B | @The Seasons Story |
LIPSTICK:  more more. | leah skin gacha - 16 | @ panic of pumpkin in Okinawa |
TATTOO: [twc] | not really healig (gacha) - heart bandaid - pink/blood
HEADBAND: hazy | koko look. headband black | @ panic of pumpkin in Okinawa |
CHOKER: hazy | koko look. choker black | @ panic of pumpkin in Okinawa |
OUTFIT: hazy | koko look. pastel rare (maitreya| @ panic of pumpkin in Okinawa |
SHOES: MomentoAstralia | modern witch flats (noir) | @Kustom9 |
POSE: {{konpeitou}} | cat  | (free at main store!)

My Room

BACKDROP: RAMA | #selfie - wedding apartment | 
BLACK CANDLES: Mello. | calling all spirits - candle cluster 01 - black lit |
WHITE CANDLES: Mello. | calling all spirits - candle cluster 03 - white lit |
OUIJA BOARD: Mello. | calling all spirits - Spirit Board |
PAPERS: Mello. | calling all spirits - old papers scatter 03 |
CAULDRON: {moss&mink}  | bubbly cauldron - cutie | @Salem |

This romper-oufit by Hazy is an adorable mix of pastel kawaii and spooky halloween, which are both highkey my aesthetic! Just think of me as a pastel goth witch casting some kind of love spell. I'm also wearing a brand new head by Catwa -- Hanako! Very special thanks to my friend namiichu~ for giving me a shape I could work with. I love it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment