Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Look 204


MY LOOK

SKIN: {S0NG} | Ani Skin - ultrarare |
HAIR: [DUE] | ami hair - ombre 3 |
GLASSES: OLQINU | pierced glasses - fatpack | @ChapterFour |
CHOKER:  ::supernatural: | brooke choker (hud) |
COAL PUP: + Aii ~ the ugly and the beautiful + / {egosumaii} | coal pup shoulders - RARE | @pocketgacha |
BLAZER + TEE: Milk Motion | blazer / gold metal dots lapel - purple + blaze inner tee - plain colors | @C88 |
SHORTS: Nana | Lauv hell short | @SuicideDollz |
POSE: {{konpeitou}} | set 1 - free at mainstore! |

This was a fun picture to take. I don't usually put my face in shadows but I felt it worked for the backdrop and atmosphere. My shoulder buddy is the RARE bento creation by Aii and Ego, now out at Pocketgacha. He comes with a hud to change the eye and fur colors, and honestly, what a creative creation -- reminds me of something from a Miyazaki film, somehow. I also wanted to show off the quality and materials of Milk Motion's blazer from Collabor88 so I used Black Dragon. The tee comes with a 'name' version, but as you can see I've gone with the plain version! Nana has also just released some cute shorty-shorts for suicide dollz, in a variety of patterns and made for a number of different mesh bodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment