Monday, October 15, 2012

Look 51: No Light, No Light

 


 
 

 
 
My Outfit:
SKIN: MY UGLYDOROTHY | Alexis 03 Freckles |
HAIR [mesh]: Fashionably Dead | Sunday - Blond 2 |
EYES [mesh]: Anara | Anara Custom Mesh Eyes |
LIPS: The Sugar Garden | Stella Lips - Ruby |
RING: LaGyo | Bizarre Flower Ring |
BRACELET: Miao | Madeline Pearl Ribbon Bracelet |
COLLAR: Pesca | Cameo Fur Collar 8 |
NECKLACE: Dark Mouse | Aisling Necklace Silver | Store Closed :( |
HEADBAND: LOULOU&CO | Capharnaum Headband |
STOCKINGS: Amerie | Candy Stockings Black |
SHOES: Schadenfreude | Cygnette Heels Taupe | Past C88 |
DRESS [mesh]: Tram | Scallop Dress Red |
POSES: Flowey | April "New Stories" |
 
My Room:
ARMCHAIR [mesh]: Tatty Soup | Moreton Chair (11 LI) |
CABINET: Tatty Soup | Penny Lane Cabinet (3 LI) |
CHAIR: Tatty Soup | Gypsy Chair (7 LI) |
VASE: Tatty Soup | Stick Vase (3 LI) |
CROSS: North West | Santa Maria Cross | (28 LI) |
CANDLE: Post | (4 LI) |
BOOK: Post | (3 LI) |
HOUSE: Nordari | Milk Cofee and Sugar Hearts | (95 LI) |
 
 
Notes:
Autumn is a gorgeous month, but it's also a month of palpable waning. Mornings are darker, evening falls earlier and earlier, and every day that I rise I'm more aware that winter is coming (Game of Thrones, yay!). If only I had a direwolf to keep me company. 
 
I've put this look together to match my room; this might be my new "thing," in fact - outfits inspired by rooms, and rooms inspired by outfits. In real life I can't afford to re-decorate my house to match my clothes, but such is the fun and freedom of SL. I feel like this room is trying to hoarde what's left of the light, and ward off the oncoming dark. The outfit is the outfit of someone trying to cling to the florid summer warmth for just a little bit longer.  I'm showing off some new releases from Tatty Soup, here: the brand new Moreton Chair comes in a variety of plaid tones, ranging from somber to vivid.  It also has a ton of fun poses, none of which I'm showing off because they didn't work with my dress (nothing worse than flashing your alpha to the world, right?). I thought the gypsy chair made the perfect side-table, but it's also good for sitting in, too!  The cross from North West is heavy on the prims, but it's so cool and casts great light.  North West is about to close its doors, so this is your last chance to get some of their unique creations! 
 
Until next time - stay warm and light your candles!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment