Saturday, November 3, 2012

Look 57: Pearl's Dream







 
 
 
My Look:
SKIN: The Sugar Garden | Angel - Bust/ATone/Dark Brows |
EYES [mesh]: Anara | Custom Mesh Eyes |
HAIR: booN | WMO003 Hair- Blond |
LIPS: The Sugar Garden | Matte Pout Caprice |
NEST: Slow Kitchen | Bird Nest Hat |
NECKLACE: [glow] studio | The Nest Necklace - Silver |
RING: Undefined Lilies | Yard Sale Stroll Ring - Floral |
STOCKINGS: Le Poppycock | Blossom Stockings - Cherry |
SHOES: Ingenue | Cindy - Cherry | Oct C88 |
INNER SHIRT: Nylon Outfitters | Sheer Floral Henley - White |
OUTER TOP [mesh]: The Sea Hole | Davenport Blouse - Slurpee | Oct C88 |
SKIRT [mesh]: Ison | Draped Midi Skirt- Ombre Beige |
POSES: Lumiere | "Serenity" Set |
 
My Room:
BED: Art Dummy | Vain Bed |
BIRDCAGES: Cheeky Pea and Pilot | "Garden Party" Set | Oct C88 |
ART: Pilot | Magon Art Collection |
BIRDCAGE W/CAT: This n' That | Old Hunt Gift |
APPLES: Uncertain Smile | Apple Basket |
PEARS: Teawood |
SKYBOX: Vespertine | Hidden Place - Head in Clouds |

Notes:
The next few days will be the last chance to get the October Collabor88 items; I'm showing off a few last things here before we switch over to the November round. I've already shown these birdcages from the Cheeky Pea and Pilot Garden Party set, but they're just so versatile! I know I'll get endless use out of them. Another recent purchase is this bed from Art Dummy, from the "vanity" themed SUYS round. It looks a little like a bird cage, so I thought it worked well in this room, and the bed is so cozy that you just know you'd sleep so deeply that you'd wake up with a big old bed-head nest of hair.  I love this hair from boon; I've blogged it before, but it's always reminded me of a nest, so why not wear an actual nest with it? The art from Pilot is new for FLF, and I just love it - such an ecclectic little collection!  As for the actual outfit - I'm enjoying it so much that I just might have to keep it on for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment