Friday, February 8, 2013

Look 69: Into the Woods









My Look:
SKIN: The Sugar Garden | Baby - Xiaxue |
EYES [mesh]: Anara | Custom Mesh Eyes |
HAIR [mesh]: Elikatira | Abbey - Blonde | Retirement Sale! |
RING: LaGyo | Bizarre Flower Ring - Texture Change |
NECKLACE: Whippet & Buck | Peggy Buck Necklace Gold |
HEADBAND: {u.f.o.} | Wire Animal Headband Gatcha - Pearl Rabbit (rare) | @ SGB |
TIGHTS: So Many Styles | Braid Knit Tights - Green |
SHOES: Monso | My Fancy Flats - Pointed Cat Black |
TOP: Kyoot | Book Worm Top - Nautical  | Closing Sale! |
SKIRT [mesh]: Elate | Lily Skirt - Navy & Cranberry |
POSES: Imeka | "Sara" Set |

My Room:
Everything Shown: Vespertine |

Notes:
Vespertine is one of my favorite creators of furniture and homes, so I put together a look inspired by this skybox and moon lamp that were prizes for the Cold Winters Night Hunt. The woodsy wallpaper and moon lamp make me think of the darker children's stories, like Little Red Riding Hood and Alice in Wonderland. The wooden shelves even remind me of the door that Alice crawls through after she falls down the rabbit hole.

My fairy tale look is helped along with the new whimsical pose set by Imeka and a very elaborate hairstyle by Elikatira. Make sure you grab it while the retirement sale is still going on! (Hopefully it's not over as I write this). I love the shape of this skirt by Elate - it's beautifully made. They have a reduced price version out for Fifty Linden Fridays, in a pink Valentine's color, but I wanted it in this color, instead!

As for the white rabbit ears.... the reference should be clear, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment