Sunday, February 24, 2013

Look 71: I Keep It Warm







My Look:
SKIN: The Sugar Garden | Baby - Xiaxue |
EYES: The Sugar Garden | Sleepy Lavendar |
HAIR [mesh]: Truth | Hollana w/roots - Surf | @ Feb C88 |
BLUSH AND FRECKLES: Sugar Heart | Crush Blush 8 + Sweetheart Spreckles Nose |
LIPS: The Sugar Garden | Baby Smooches Pink T - Pale |
BREASTS [mesh]: Lola's | Tango |
NECKLACE: League | Daydream Necklace Moving Sky Single Tier |
COMB: LaGyo | Hummingbird Comb |
HEADBAND: {u.f.o.} | Animal Wire Headband - Pearl Cat |
EARRINGS: LaGyo | Hummingbird Earrings | @ Feb C88 |
RING: Shakeup | Vintage Ring 11 | Past Arcade |
SOCKS: BCC | Mico Lace Socks |
SHOES [mesh]: G Field | Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" - Mint |
DRESS [mesh]: katat0nik | Souler Babydoll -Sky |
POSES: Imeka | "Danni" Set |

My Room:
HOUSE: Scarlet Creative | Vintage Petite |
LADDER & WALL ART: What Next | Falling Wall Decor - Spring |
DESK, LAMP & CHAIR: fri.home | Parlour Set |


Notes:
As I sit here on a snowy Sunday, spring has never seemed further away. In SL, however, spring is already starting to show itself, especially in this fun and flirty outfit by kata0nik. Now, I never though I would buy any kind of mesh breast attachments, as they just don't really jibe with my personal style....however, I'll fully admit to being charmed by the sort of "blow-up doll cutsey/kawaii cupcake" look that has accompanied the popularity of Lola's Tango breasts, in particular.

Turns out that I DO actually like fake boobs so long as they're part of a look that is sweet enough to give a person a tooth ache. The Sugar Garden's skins, makeup, and clothing are my favorites for achieving this look, and now I'm happy to see that katat0nik is contributing to this trend.

I put together this scene rather quickly, as I wanted the outfit to take center stage.  I've included a few pieces from the new parlour set by fri.home, which is just great. Run out and get it if you haven't yet!  I've also got my new Scarlet Creative home set up, but am still in the process of decorating. It's a much bigger space than what I usually have, so it could take me a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment