Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Look 119


My Look

SKIN : v i o l e t t a | male skin 01 - monolid - moon (for 6doo bento head - shown on HUCI-01) |
HAIR: burley | alex - balayage |
EARS: ^^swallow ^^ | ears silence black (gatcha) |
EYES:  NINI:3 | Joy collection - 9 |
PIERCING (dimple and lip) kunst | kunst #6 and #7 (piercing set gacha) |
PIERCING (nose bridge) | <<nevrose>> | tandem nose (hud) |
FACE TATTOO: [twc] | deepest bear | @SaNaRae |
HORNS: <<nevrose>> | romantic horns |
PANT: //ascend// | jack cargo pants - smoke |

There isn't much of an outfit here but that's mostly because I wanted to show off my new 6doo skin by v i o l e t t a. It's more masculine and less 'soft' than the more more. one I was using, and I love the monolid/freckles option. It's very matte and smooth overall. The flowered horns by <<nevrose>> make the perfect accessory, so who needs a shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment