Friday, July 7, 2017

Look 123



My Look

SKIN: more more. | yume skin - 11 | @The Crystal Heart |
EYES: .offbeat.|  romantic moon eyes - 1 | @The Crystal Heart |
HAIR: [NANI] | kaya - ombre 2 | @Hair Fair |
LASHES: [okkbye]  | lithe lashes - hud  |
TEARS: CURELESS [+] | collyrium tears - hud |
OUTFIT: miwa's airship | bunny with me skirt and top - gacha | @The Crystal Heart |
DEER: *Tentacio* | magic deer - my companion (rare) | @The Crystal Heart |
POSE: [la baguette] | MaiY set | 
BACKDROP: [since1975] | spring globe | @gacha guardians

I love the skins being offered by more more. at the Crystal Heart Festival! I even made a new shape to go with it... I sort of look like an adult version of a toddleroo, but that's okay, it suits the girlish outfit quite well. ^^  Todders cry and hence I, too, I'm crying...but my magical deer companion appears to be indifferent to my pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment