Saturday, January 12, 2013

HOF Blogger Search : jarhly : paper girlie



Featured Items by House of Fox:
HAT: Toy Box Hat  |
BELT: (part of) Lola Shorts |
SLEEVES: (part of) Imon Jacket |
TOP: Vintage Sheer Top |
PANTS: Leather Leggings [mesh] |


Everything Else:
SKIN: My UGLYDOROTHY |
EYES: IKON |
HAIR: D!va |
NECKLACE & RING: LaGyo |
BOOTS: Deco |
KATANA: Marketplace |
EYEPATCH: Marketplace |

Notes:
Trying my hand at something different this time: digital art! I spent hours on this and am still on the fence about it. I think I've stared at it for so long that I don't even know what to think about it anymore, heh. Still, it was a fun change of pace and I might try to do it more often. The HOF Blogger contest is stiff with competition and I've seen some great entries so far. Everyone likes HOF, don't they? Such great, basic pieces, yet they manage to have a high-fashion quality to them. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment