Monday, January 21, 2013

Look 67: This Side of the Blue







My Look:
SKIN: Mother Goose's | Dabi 04 - Teeth |
EYES [mesh]: Anara | Anara Custom Mesh Eyes |
HAIR [mesh]: Catwa | Jessica - Roots/Pearl | 99L on Marketplace! |
STOCKINGS: Nestle My Bosom | Store Closed :( |
(SHORT) Necklace: Dark Mouse | Store Closed :( |
(LONG) Necklace: LaGyo | Alice Necklace - Tex Change |
RING: LaGyo | Macarons Multiring |
BOW: NYU | Bold Ribbon - Baby Blue |
SHOES: DECO | Donna Heel - Gold/White |
DRESS [mesh]: Tres Blah | Sequin Babydoll - Gold | Jan C88 |
POSES: Imeka  | Myleene Set - Pose 3 & 6 |

My Room:
LAMP, RECORD PLAYER, PHOTO COLLAGE, RUG: Scarlet Apples | Jan C88 |
CONSOLE TABLE, TERRARIUM, ARMCHAIR, BOOKS, CANDLES, SCONCE, BIRDCAGE: Cheeky Pea | (part of) Ansel Living Room Set | Jan C88 |
LOVESEAT: .lame | Rudy's Loveseat - Spring 2 |
PAINTING: You Belong in a Boat Out at Sea by Whiskey Monday | @ Atelier Kreslo - Free! |
SKYBOX: L&K Prefabs | Olisipo Skybox |


Notes:
I admit it: I'm an SL furniture junkie. If you have land, I don't know how you can't be - especially when there are so many fantastic creations being churned out for a very reasonable impact to your wallet and prim-count. A new up and coming favorite is .lame furniture by Divine Falodir; I just love how colorful most of the items are. With that said, this new spring-themed loveseat is in a more muted pallete that suits the mood of this photoshoot. It also goes great with the new goodies from Cheeky Pea for the latest round of Collabor99, as well as the set by Scarlet Apples. Scarlet Apples is a relatively new collaboration between Scarlett Creative and Apple Fall. They made a truly stunning home build for C88, too, but unfortunately I don't think it will fit on my plot. Those of you with lots of land should definitely snatch it up, though.

One thing I do have room for is this skybox for L&K prefabs, which I've been enjoying lately. I really love this entry area/nook, in particular.

My outfit is rather minimal today; I suppose I didn't want to compete with my fabulous room, for once. I went with the delicate and floaty babydoll dress from Tres-Blah and topped it with a giant hair bow. Add some long flowing Barbie hair from Catwa (a great deal on MP) and bingo, I'm a giant doll. I'm also wearing a new skin from Mother Goose that is very pretty, though it is a little muted by the windlight setting I'm using here. I'll probably use it again in a photoshoot with more bright light so that you can get a better look at it.

Do you like my poses? They're by my flickr friend Nati Williams and are available at her store, Imeka. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment