Saturday, May 5, 2012

Look 1 & 2: Tokyo Bones

For my first fashion post, I decided to show off some of the new mesh items I've been collecting.  I love mesh so far, but it seems like stuff is being released very quickly and I'm almost hesitant to buy too much of it, knowing that there's always going to be something new and different around the corner.  It's all pretty exciting, to say the least.

I think my overall style and approach to these look posts will be to show some newer items off alongside whatever random bits I have in my inventory that make the whole outfit come together.  I'm not really one for wearing all head-to-toe new stuff at once, because then it seems as if you risk looking like everyone else.  Can't have that, eh?

This photoshoot centers around some mesh shorts and a bone motif.  There's also a dubious Chinatown-like location.  Hence the title: "Tokyo Bones." (Yes, I know Tokyo is not in China.)






Look 1

HAIR:  Lamb | Unbirthday Redux - Otterpop | Free! |
SKIN: JeSyLiLO | Spring Group Gift Skin |
EYES: Insufferable Dastard | Thank You Gift | 
NECKLACE | *Cute Bytes* | Koky Necklace | Kawaii Fair 2012
BRACELET: Fishy Strawberry | Wooden Bangles | Free! |
BELT: Chandelle | Colorblock Hunt Item | 
TIGHTS: Vershe | Random Tights - Vines | Subscriber Gift | 
FUR JACKET: Blue Film | Fur Short Jacket - Mink | Group Gift | 
TOP: Jack Spoon | Lovely Bones Sweater | 
SHORTS [MESH]: Bonne Chance | Ril Yellow Shorts |
SHOES: [ M ]agnifico Exclusive | Woo-den Heel - Brown | 

Look 2

HAIR:  Lamb | Unbirthday Redux - Chewed Bubblegum | Free! |
SKIN: JeSyLiLO | Spring Group Gift Skin | 
EYES: Insufferable Dastard | Thank You Gift | 
NECKLACE: ?? | Malibu Necklace - Gatcha |
BAG: Tee*fy | My Ugly Scary Cat Bag | Group Gift | 
RING: HollyWeird | Balloon Ring | Kawaii Fair 2012 | 
GLASSES: Vershe | Rimmed Glasses - Pink |
LEGGINGS: {K}Rea | Bone Leggings | 1L | 
TOP [MESH]: Ricielli | Catprint Sweater - White | Easter Hunt Item |
SHORTS [MESH]: FuchOn | Spirit Shorts - Blue |
BOOTS [MESH]: S@BBiA | Short Booty - Black | LB Prize | 

Poses: -no wow-


No comments:

Post a Comment