Friday, May 25, 2012

Look 11: This Heart is a Stone








Look 11: 

SKIN: *MY UGLYDOROTHY - Alexis03 - Freckles (Salmon)
EYES: .Insufferable Dastard. | Gem Eyes in Sunset | April Group Gift | 
HAIR: Raw House | Lightning - LtBrown01 |
LIPSTICK:  [mock] | Nude Gaga (MAC inspired) | Free tester! |
EYESHADOW:  [mock]  Pandora's Gingersnaps and Champagne | Free Tester! |
TEETH: La Malvada Mujer | Lara Stone's Teeth | 
NAILS: Virtual Insanity | Black Camo Nails | Drafted Hunt Item | 
NECKLACE: Rask Lionheart | Voltai Siba Black Necklace |
BRACELET: =IZUMIYA= | Bracelet/Brown&Gray | Free! |
BELT: Echo. | Cantabile Belt Avg. Grey (part of a gatcha skirt) |
SHOES: Kemet Designs | Hellboot - Black | 
LEGGINGS: Blah. | My Zebra Comfy Leggings | Free!
TOP: {nestle my bosom} | Grey Wolf V-neck Dress | 
SKIRT [MESH]: (Milk Motion) | Transparent Long Skirt - Black | 
CARDIGAN [MESH]: ::Mr Poet:: | Bat Sleeve Knit Coat - Blue | Free! |
Poses:-no wow-  | C'est La Vie set for The Couturier's Docks |
Location: The Wastelands |


Notes: 

I consider myself pretty femmy, and despite what our society sometimes says, I think strength and toughness can be feminine.  This Milk Motion skirt, for example, is sheer and flowey, with a strong suggestion of femininity, and yet I keep pairing it up with looks that also suggest toughness--ergo, femininity is tough.  It's women who endure childbirth, after all.  For the record, I think this skirt is awesome and you will probably see it recycled in some upcoming looks.  Your legs will show when you walk in it, but it just makes it look as if the skirt has a slit and really isn't a problem for me.  I also love this Mr. Poet cardigan and can't believe it's free--and in three colors, too!  The addition of Kemet Design's Hellboots make me feel pretty unstoppable, so of course I had to go tromp around the Wastes and face-off with some raiders and radscorpions.  Nah... not really.  It is a RP area, but visitors can walk around, no problem.  Makes me want to warm up the XBox and play Fallout again!

No comments:

Post a Comment