Thursday, May 17, 2012

Look 5: In the tear garden

Hi!  I've been taking lots of pictures, and I've decided that they will be bigger from now on.  If I save them as jpg, I can get away with this and the pics will be bigger and prettier.   Yay.





Look 5:

HAIR: Alice Project | Rayna - Megapack |
SKIN: Mother Goose's | LENE1teeth - | LB item |
EYES [MESH]: Umeboshi | Yolo Eyes - Laugh | Yolo Hunt item |
MAKEUP: La Malvada Mujer | Twiggy - Lashes and Freckles | 
HAT: Nodoka | Oriental Red N | Gatcha item |
TATTOO: Rama Rowanberry | Little Bird |
BAG: !1mm | Choco Bag 2012 | Group Gift | 
BOOTS [MESH]: S@BBiA | Short Boots - Black | LB item |
TOP: Willow | Black Bow Blouse | SOM Gift |
DRESS [MESH]:  [MONS] | Summer Love Collection - Vintage Long Floral Dress | old TDR Blue |
POSES: {u.f.o}: } Listen to My Heartbeat set | free! |


Notes:

I've been trying to figure out what to do with this dress since I bought it a few weeks ago.  It's a lovely item, but I made the mistake of buying it without trying on a demo (dang impulse shopping!), and it really doesn't fit my avi well - not even my "curvier" shaped one.  Basically, it shows nip. ;)  So what's a girl to do?  Why, layer something under that sucker!  I tried a bajillion tank tops but none of them satisfied me.  It wasn't till I slipped on this older freebie from Willow that I realized I might be on to something.  There's something very anime about the whole look - except, of course, that the skirt is far too long for your typical anime or manga.  Nonetheless, I think it's pretty cute, with a nice, early summer feel.  


No comments:

Post a Comment