Friday, May 11, 2012

Look 4: I was always looking for lady



Look 4:

HAIR: ::Vive Nine:: | - Head Games - Ash Blonde (rooted) - April C88 |
SKIN: MYUGLYDOROTHY | April Group Gift |
EYES: The Stringer Mausoleum | Serial Pierce Eyes - Fresh | Flawless Spring Hunt Item (but soon to be released in the inworld store) |
LIPSTICK: [mock] | Micare Lipglimmes - Hypoxia | free! |
EYESHADOW: [mock]  | Back to Basics - Pohutukawa | free! |
BANGLES: The Sea Hole | Parisian Bangles - Pearl (part of set) | April C88 |
HEADDRESS: .:Y&R:. | Feathers in Flowers | 
CLUTCH: Aleida | Greta Fashion Clutch | free! |
TIGHTS: {nestle my bosom} | Peacock Tights - Sheer | on sale! |
SHOES: PRISS | Bow-side Pumps - Obsidian | on sale! |
TOP: PRISS | (part of) Ish Bow-tie dress - Red | on sale! |
SKIRT [MESH]:  Color.Me.H.O.F. | Silk Skirt - Cadet Blue | Culture Shock 2012 |
POSES: {u.f.o.} - "Pepe" set | free! |


Notes: 

This outfit has the look of someone who's trying just a smidge to hard to look fancy-pants, don't you think?  I want desperately to look like an exotic, charming lady, and who can blame me when I'm wearing such a well-made, charming skirt from House of Fox?  As soon as I laid eyes on this baby I knew I had to have it.  It fits and flows very well; it almost has the look of a bubble skirt, but in a very subtle way. The feather motif on the tights and the hair ornament are just for fun, and here's hoping that they keep the look from being too stiff and serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment