Saturday, June 2, 2012

Look 18: Night Drive With You










Look 18:

SKIN: *My UGLYDOROTHY - Serah Base (Burly) |
EYES [MESH]: Umeboshi | Yolo Eyes - Love | Yolo Hunt Prize |
HAIR: !lamb | Ghost - Butter |
EYESHADOW and LIPS: Les Petit Details | Watermelon Makeup | Free! |
EYELINER: La Malvada Mujer | Lou Lou a L'cole | 
TEETH: La Malvada Mujer | Lara Stone's Teeth |
TATTOO: Juicy Box Tattoo | Black Bow | 
NECKLACE: Madeleine | Croix Noire | Free @ -nowow-, I think | 
EARRINGS: [North West] | Sissi Square Hoop - Small (colour-change) |
NAILS: Virtual/Insanity | Black Camo Nails | Drafted Hunt Item | 
RING: Sn@tch | Gift from Culture Shock 2012 |
BELT: Crash Republic | Looped Belt (lime) |
BAG [MESH]: Ricielli | YUSE bag - Mustard | Easter Hunt Item | 
SHOES: {*I <3FashiOn*} | Impeccable Boot - Purple | Former SIS Item |
TOP: Milk Motion | Blue Bustier 1 |
JACKET [MESH]: Eskimo Fashion | In the Midst of Winter Aztec Jacket - Floral | 
SKIRT [MESH]: Milk Motion | Transparent Long Skirt - Black | 
POSES: {u.f.o} | "Pepe" set | Free! |
LOCATION:  Tobacco Road

Notes: 

Lovin' this jacket from Eskimo Fashions; the combination of aztec and floral patterns isn't something you'd expect to work, but in this case I think it looks great.  To allow the jacket to be central to the look, I tried to keep everything else low-key.  Here's that great skirt from Milk Motion again (told ya I'd be recycling it), along with a shiny blue bustier, also from Milk Motion.  I am somewhat sad that on the day I finally put together a look that includes these I <3FashiOn boots, I learn that the store is closing! :(   People always ask me if I'm trying to look like Gwen Stefani when I wear this hair... Oh well, I can live with that.

Small correction: I originally said the ring was from Glow Studio - it's not, it's from Sn@tch... a gift from Culture Shock.  My apologies! 




No comments:

Post a Comment