Friday, June 1, 2012

Look 17: Our Spring is Sweet Not Fleeting









Look 17:

SKIN: *MY UGLYDOROTHY | Alexis Base - Freckles (Salmon) |
EYES [MESH]: Umeboshi | Yolo Eyes - Laugh | Yolo Hunt Prize (over) | 
HAIR: Exile | Riot Girl Hair - Bottle Blonde |
EYELINER + BLUSH: La Malvada Mujer | Simple Line+Blush | Free! |
LIPGLOSS: Les Petits Details | Lipgloss Cherry | Flawless Spring Hunt Item (over) |
TEETH: La Malvada Mujer | Lara Stone's Teeth | 
NAILS: Izzie's | Spring/Summer 2012 Classic Nails | 
TATTOO WRISTS: AITUI TATTOO | Always... (Faded) |
TATTOO LEG: Juicy Box Tattoo | Paper Plane Tattoo |
HEADBAND: DUBOO | Summer Headband - Gatcha |
NECKLACE: [Glow] Studio | Cherry Necklace | Old TDR |
BRACELET: Erratic | Twisted Bracelets - Recolorable | 
SUNGLASSES: Artilleri | Clubmaster Sunglasses - Pink | Retro Wash Sale Item | 
BAG: +WTG+ | The Cheshire Cat Baggage |
SHOES: ANEXX | Classic Creepers - Bordeaux |
INNER TOP: Jack Spoon | Nikki Bodysuit - Blue | 
OUTER TOP [MESH]: Apple May Designs | Hazel Top - Coal |
SKIRT [MESH]: Urbana | Ria Skirt - Pride |
POSES: -no wow- | various |
LOCATION: Junkyard Blues |


Notes:

I don't have much to say, other than BLACK CAT BAG!  I'm a fan of Alice in Wonderland, and I am owned by two black cats, so as soon as I saw this bag from +WTG+, I had to have it.  The rest of the outfit is just a fun, summery, casual look.  Not actually too far outside the realm of possibility as something I would wear in RL.  Which reminds me that I really need to buy some creepers... Hmm - I might have to make it my goal this weekend to track some down. If only it were as simple (and affordable) as it is in SL! 


No comments:

Post a Comment