Sunday, June 3, 2012

Look 19: Gold in the Air of Summer









Look 19:

SKIN: JeSyLiLo | Kitty *Pale Skin* |
EYES: Umbeoshi | YOLO eyes - Laugh | Yolo Hunt Item |
HAIR: Ploom | Daydream - Candy | May C88
LASHES: Cheap Makeup | Tableau Lashes | Free!
BLUSH: La Malvada Mujer | Cotton Candy on Her Cheeks | 
LIPS and EYESHADOW:  JeSyLiLo (comes w/ Kitty Skin | 
BRACELET: IZUMIYA | Bracelet - Gray&Pink | Free! |
BANGLE:  IZUMIYA  Free Bangle - White Flower | Free! |
RING: Sweet Leonard | Iceberry Ring | VIP Group Gift (fee to join) |
SCARF: Tee*fy | Soft Cotton Tied Scarf - Mint Ombre | Men's Dept.
SOCKS: Candy Stripes | Saddle Shoe Sock | (part of) Group Gift |  
TIGHTS: Kyoot | Hollander Leggings - Cream |
SHOES: GATO | Ice Cream Booties | 
SKIRT: {u.f.o.} | Cocoon Bells - Mint Flower | May C88
TANK: Jane | Intrinsic Tank - Pk Blush | Free! |
JACKET: Ricielli | Alexandra Leather Jacket - White |
ICE CREAM: Altromondo Creations | Strawberry Cone | Free! |
POSES: aDORKable (Blogger Gift) and -no wow- (ultimate front pose) | 
LOCATION: Neva River |

Notes:

I only have one more item from the latest round of Collabor88 to blog about - and I'd better hurry, since there's less than a week left in this round!  I loved the dreamy, muted pallete of the May collection, and was especially thrilled that I came out of the event with five new fantastic hairs!  The elaborate styling of this Ploom hair made me feel that wild candy colors would be the best fit, and I tried to put an outfit together that was sweet, with a little bit of zest (leather jacket, uh-huh).  I'm sure you're all shocked that I didn't slap teeth on my face for once... and there's a reason for that.  This Kitty skin from JeSyLiLo comes with the loveliest, slightly-parted lips, and I preferred the look of them sans teeth.  Another surprising thing I did with this photoshoot: I did NOT mess around with Windlight settings and just went with Neva River's windlight.  Normally I'm not too fond of tinted lighting in photos because I think it obscures the look of the skin and clothes a bit.  However, I thought the lighting was just delicious in this case, so I kept it as is.  


No comments:

Post a Comment