Monday, June 11, 2012

Look 29: If I Had A Heart

Happy Monday, readers!  After a week full of RL activities with friends, I'm back with another look.  Let's get on with it, shall we?










Look 29:

SKIN: Fashionably Dead | Bird Skin - Faded 1 | 
EYES: The Stringer Mausoleum | Serial Pierce Eyes - Petals | Old Hunt Item | 
HAIR [MESH]: Wasabi Pills | Anais Hair - Rye | 
MAKEUP: La Malvada Mujer | In Color #5 |
FEATHERS: Plank Couture | Crow Feather Headdress | 
TATTOO: Plank Couture | Crow Feather Upper |
BRACELET: Finesmith | Playcube Bracelet - Colorchange | Finesmith Summer Hunt (group only - fee to join) |
RING: Finesmith | Cougar Ring | May Gift - Free! |
NAILS: Mother Goose's | Nails - Yellow | Old Group Gift | 
BAG: Bukka | Leather Bag | Free! |
SOCKS: House of Fox | Lazy Boy Socks - White | 
SHOES [MESH]: Fashionably Dead  Bowie Heels - Sand | 
STOLE/JACKET: HANDverk | Red Fox Arm Fur | 
TOP: Priss | Savvy Tube Top - Grass | (store has closed) |
PANTS: *Tea Time* | Fashion Pant - Green | 
POSES: Baffle! | Various | 
LOCATION: Arab Courtesy | 


Notes:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'm a wee bit uncomfy with using Native American paraphernalia as fashion statement, and in RL I don't think I would do so.  However, this is second life, and compared to how some people dress, this is pretty harmless.  It doesn't help that I adore feathers and beads and all that fun stuff. I also wouldn't wear fur in RL, but this one-armed stole from HandVERK is so well made and lovely... and seeing as it's only made of pixels, cruelty free, too. :)  I was trying to put together something pastel and feminine but with an edge of rawness, a little undertone of wildness.  Hopefully I succeeded!  



No comments:

Post a Comment